These are the top domain name articles from May 2017. May was a good month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views. Also almost 375 comments were made by readers.
The most popular articles were about comparing Bitcoin with .xyz, dropping or renewing New gTLDs, Tucows dropping 9 Uniregistry extensions, Mike Mann’s sales, Godaddy auctions, Flippa and some other subjects.
Here are the top 10 posts for May 2017 in order of views:
- Comparing Bitcoin with .XYZ domains! Doesn’t anyone care about credibility anymore?
- Just dropped 198 New gTLD domains and saved $45,000
- Tucows stops support for 9 Uniregistry New gTLDs
- Renew or drop? Post 10 New gTLDs domains and I will give you my opinion
- Wishful thinking will not change how domain names are used
- Renew or drop New gTLDs? The results are in and are not good!
- Mike Mann reports 14 of his April domain name sales with $13k average price
- GoDaddy allows jokester to appraise/auction his domain name year after year and then renew!
- Flippa removes Escrow.com as a payout method
- The 3 steps to domaining success from Rick Schwartz
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- Why do people tell me they will register an available domain and never do?
- Mike Mann says average domain sales prices have gone up to $3200
- Domaining Europe in Berlin, Germany – Day 1 & 2 (photos)
- Domaining Europe in Berlin, Germany – Day 3 (photos) – See you in Rome?
- Results of the tech .nyc domain name auction: web .nyc $8,638, startup .nyc $3,300
You can find the top 10 articles from April 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him.
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2017.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom