These are the top domain name articles from 2016. It was a year full of controversial news and opinions.
It was a busy year for OnlineDomain.com with 577 posts published, 260,000+ views from 117,000+ visitors and 3,200+ comments.
All posts below have from 1,000 views up to 5,000+!
Here are the top 10 posts of 2016 in order of views:
- Somebody wasted a lot of money on domains and is about to do another mistake
- Adam Dicker Owes A Lot Of Money To A Lot Of People
- Is Sedo Slowly Dying?
- Mike Mann: “Read my lips gTLDs are D*E*A*D, absolutely no demand!”
- Frank Schilling Pulls Out Of #DomainingAMA
- Are All .XYZ Domain Name Sales Real?
- Stop taking financial advice from someone posting domain auctions with affiliate links!
- Sedo Replied To My Email After 8 Days & Thinks We Were In Some Kind Of Partnership!
- Beware Of Domain “Broker” Andy Kelly – UpMarketDNs.com
- Michael Berkens is the real owner of the domain Home.nyc
And here a few of my favorites that didn’t make the top 10 list but were close:
- Why I Didn’t Like The .WS Post By Braden Pollock
- How much is Mike Mann making from domain names per year?
- What the F*CK is wrong with GoDaddy?
- Must See Video About MugShots.com & Sahar Sarid
- Sedo: Number Of Sold Domains Is On A Steady Decline Since 2010 (Down 38,7%)
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on this guy…
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2017.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past year:
- United States
- United Kingdom
About 48% of the page views came from the United States.
Happy new year!