These are the top domain name articles from August 2016. The most popular articles were about trademarks, Mike Mann, Sedo, .Club, .Live, .Web and other subjects.
August 2016 was another great month at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors. More than 230 comments were submitted by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for August 2016 in order of views:
- Guy Wants New BMW Car In Exchange Of 10 Trademark Domain Names
- Mike Mann’s Latest Domain Acquisitions & Sales (AnimalsUnited .com, GotBoobs .com, StopTheHate .org)
- Company That Filed UDRP For Google’s Zero .com Applied For 68 Trademarks Incl. 10 Domains Like Rome .com
- What Is Sedo Afraid Of?
- Colin Campbell Gives A Talk Called “All In A Name” At HostingCon 2016 (video)
- Owner Posts ‘Domain Buying Lesson’ On The Domain For Sale
- Rightside Sells Sex.LIVE For $160,000 And Porn.LIVE For $120,000
- 2016 DOMAIN INDUSTRY AWARDS (How to vote and who I voted for)
- Verisign Will Quickly Grow .Web As An Additional Option
- What Are The Renewal Prices Of The Latest 6-Figure New gTLD Domain Sales?
And a few good posts that I think are important and most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- Marco Notarnicola: manipulation of TMs and common law marks to achieve UDRP “reverse domain name hijacking
- Spammer From Sweden Sends Numerous Emails With New gTLD Domains For Sale
- .Club Reaches $4 Million In Premium Domain Sales & Sells Hotels .Club
- Michael Gleissner (Bigfoot, Fashion One, CKL Holdings) Looses 5th UDRP Complaint (With 0 Wins)
- Results From The First .Shop Domain Name Auction
- .CLUB Jackpot Auction Featuring Many 2-Letter Domains And i.Club
And of course I posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2016: .Games, .Shop, .Blog, .Web.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- European Union