These are the top domain name articles from April 2017. April was a good month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views. Also almost 250 comments were made by readers.
The most popular articles were about Rick Schwartz (2 of them), suspicious auctions at Namejet, Mike Mann sales, shoes.xyz, how to decide what to drop and what to renew, DotBoss that is a new domain name management service and some other subjects.
Here are the top 10 posts for April 2017 in order of views:
- Rick Schwartz values his domain name portfolio at over $500 million dollars
- Beware of domain name auction bids at exactly the reserve price at Namejet
- Mike Mann reports selling 27 domains in his best month ever (PropertyPhotos .com, ukcannabis .com)
- Comparing the domains Shoes.com and Shoes.xyz
- Potential buyer tweets about domain name squatting
- Too little, too late: Uniregistry will offer price protection on 9 domain extensions
- 10 things I examine when deciding what domains to renew and what to drop
- Complaint filed for Rick Schwartz’s domain name Queen.com (Rick aims for RDNH + damages in court)
- Undeveloped sells CryptoBank.com for $125k, adds Whiskey.com in Domaining Europe domain auction
- DotBoss: a new service for domain management, website building and marketplace creation
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- The domain name Fly.com sold for $2.89 million by Travelzoo
- Pirate Bay founder Peter Sunde launches anonymous domain name registration service
- New gTLD study: a new domain name with enough content and links can compete with .com and .org
- Rightside publishes list of 53 domain sales from $10k up to $183k for video.games
- Boston Ivy will drop the premium domain renewal prices in .Broker, .Forex, .Markets, .Trading
An older article (April 2016) is getting a lot of attention lately: Are All .XYZ Domain Name Sales Real?.
You can find the top 10 articles from March 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye him.
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2017.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom