These are the top domain name articles from June 2017. June was a good month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views. Also more than 350 comments were made by readers.
The most popular articles were about .XYZ take backs, Rick Schwartz, domain name brokers, bullshit, Mike Mann, GoDaddy and some other subjects.
Here are the top 10 posts for June 2017 in order of views:
- Another reputation disaster: .XYZ takes back tens of NNN.xyz domain names
- Rick Schwartz’s domain name strategy
- “I don’t like brokers”
- Please cut the bullshit!
- Mike Mann removes BIN prices from 150,000 domains
- I won a GoDaddy expired auction! But where is my domain name?
- New gTLD domain inquiries have slowed down in 2017
- Mike Mann sells 13 domains in May (WashingtonJournal.com $75,000)
- Donuts buys Rightside for $213 million (purchase includes 40 New gTLDs & Name.com)
- Video preview of GDS (Global Domain Summit) 2017
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- “UDRP” for copyright has been officially terminated
- Global domain market in 2016: overall growth was 7.1%, no growth for ccTLDs
- Queen.com UDRP: Queen.dk & Frands Jepsen are Reverse Domain Name Hijackers
You can find the top 10 articles from May 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him.
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2017.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom