These are the top domain name articles from August 2017. August was a good month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views, even better than July. Also more than 200 comments were made by readers.
OnlineDomain.com celebrated its 5 year anniversary in July: OnlineDomain.com, a domain blog 5 years later…
The most popular articles were about a Namejet auction, Andrew Rosener turnaround, Uniregistry extensions, Rick Schwartz, Mike Mann, DropCatch and some other subjects.
Here are the top 10 posts for August 2017 in order of views:
- Winner of Emojis.com on Namejet tries to sell it to 2nd bidder after 10 minutes
- Andrew Rosener has a 12% domain name sales turnaround every year
- Namecheap will discontinue several Uniregistry and XYZ domain extensions
- Rick Schwartz’s rules of domaining
- Mike Mann sells 13 domains in July for $214,716 (10 sales for 5 figures)
- Mike Mann: “the final [price] is always gut but I have all the data to be correct”
- Mike Mann repricing 150,000 .Com domains
- New report says domain name registrants should avoid New gTLDs (specifically Donuts & Radix extensions)
- A Must Read Domain Name Management Handbook
- DropCatch has a new domain marketplace for sellers – Here is how to get in
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- GoDaddy will stop offering all Uniregistry domain names
- Taylor Swift fails to register Reputation tour domains and fans get pranked
- George Kirikos: “How can *objectively* argue that sunrise program has been a success, when the data says otherwise
- CentralNIC acquires Slovakia’s Top-Level Domain .SK for about €26 million but Slovaks are not happy
You can find the top 10 articles from July 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Hong Kong