These are the top domain name articles from July 2017. July was a good month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views. Also more than 350 comments were made by readers.
OnlineDomain.com celebrated its 5 year anniversary in July:
The most popular articles were about Google search results, Namejet shill bidding, Mike Mann, Godaddy, buyer’s common sense and thick whois for .com and .net domains and some other subjects.
Here are the top 10 posts for July 2017 in order of views:
- Google moves the domain name at the top of search results
- Namejet knows about auction shill bidding (now and in the past)
- New gTLDs have lost 2.3 million domains in the past 8 weeks
- Mike Mann: “.com is still king and always will be” (video)
- Mike Mann makes a lot of his domain sales at GoDaddy
- Now here is an idea Mike Mann had…
- Mike Mann sells 13 domains in June (Komorebi .com, Hybrid .co)
- Proof that people use GoDaddy expired domain auctions as an appraisal and bait tool
- A little common sense will not hurt you
- Thick domain name whois is getting closer
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- Game over for the .Mcdonalds and .MCD domain name extensions
- Chinese registrar suspends new domain registrations for .org, .asia, .cc and .tv extensions
- DNDisputes.com: New website about UDRP domain name disputes launches
You can find the top 10 articles from June 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom