These are the top domain name articles from 2017. It was a year full of controversial news and opinions ana few people got distracted from domains but that is another story.
It was a busy year for OnlineDomain.com with 413 posts published, 280,000+ views from 123,000+ visitors and 3,300+ comments.
All posts below have from 1,000 views up to 5,000+ each!
Part 1 of the top domain name articles of 2017 has 10+2 articles that didn’t make the top 10 but are too important to miss in my opinion:
- Is 50% of the domaining industry about to be washed away? Probably…
- Beware of domain name auction bids at exactly the reserve price at Namejet
- Post your 3 best domain names!
- Google moves the domain name at the top of search results
- “I don’t like brokers”
- A fundamental mistake in domain name investing
- Please cut the bullshit!
- Mike Mann removes BIN prices from 150,000 domains
- Selling domain names on GoDaddy is NOT easy!
- Namejet knows about auction shill bidding (now and in the past)
Topcoin and .Build get an honorable mention as they have something in common:
- Read here about the Topcoin CEO George Minardos before you invest in the ICO
- .Build registry (Plan Bee LLC) has been suspended in California (can’t conduct business)
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past year:
- United States
- United Kingdom