December was a slower month but still had some important articles.
The most popular articles were about Mike Mann moving his domains to GoDaddy, brokers, the GoDaddy valuation tool, DropCatch, Domaining.com and some other subjects.
About 150 comments were made by readers.
OnlineDomain.com celebrated its 5 year anniversary in July: OnlineDomain.com, a domain blog 5 years later…
Here are the top 10 posts for December 2017 in order of views:
- Mike Mann is about to move his 300,000 domain names from Tucows to GoDaddy
- The state of domain name brokers
- GoDaddy releases a new domain valuation tool and some interesting stats!
- Mike Mann sells 9 domains in November for $171,164 (Clann.com, bitop.com, maistro.com, etc.)
- GoDaddy will cancel your domain name listing because of an unverified buyer!
- GoDaddy expired domain name auctions now guarantee delivery but you still have to wait 7 days
- DropCatch to make 297 refunds because 2nd highest domain auction bidders were later suspended for non-payment
- Domaining.com is back! Google news feed has been disabled!
- Please don’t change the deal terms after the agreement!
- Robin Hood: expired domain name suggestions for tips!
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- Mike Berkens filed a lawsuit against Twitter for his hacked account @TheDomains
- Efty brings SSL (HTTPS) encryption to its marketplaces
- Escrow.com releases payment gateway for WooCommerce and WordPress
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where most of the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom