These are the top domain name articles from February 2017. Better late than never!
The most popular articles were Rick Schwartz talking about domain investors, selling domains on GoDaddy, the new Mike Mann domain name brokerage and appraisals, and other subjects.
February 2017 was another busy month at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors and more than 450 comments were submitted by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for February 2017 in order of views:
- Rick Schwartz: “Underwater domain investors FORCED to sell cheap.”
- Selling domain names on GoDaddy is NOT easy!
- 92% of global NGOs have a website and 68% use a .org domain name
- The new Mike Mann premium domain brokerage (more details)
- Verisign ended 2016 with 142.2 million .com and .net domain names (Lost 1.9m domains in Q4)
- Is this my best reply to domain spam?
- .Media domain name sells for $20,500
- DomainMarket.com new domain brokerage and appraisals
- Mike Mann plans to allow people to sell domains on DomainMarket.com
- Mike Mann shares his most trafficked domain names (Tasty .com, Office .co, etc)
And a few good posts that I think are important and most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- Verisign pays $5 million annually for the rights to operate the .TV registry
- NamesCon extended auction results: 144 domains sold out of 359
- 39% of Super Bowl ads had a domain name, 30% had a hashtag while 39% had NONE
- Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF) says that the “Healthy Domains Initiative” is a Shadow Regulation
- Trainer Heidi Powell loses cybersquatting claim (still tries to steal the domain HeidiPowell.com)
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye him.
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2017.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom