November was a slower month than October but still had some important articles.
The most popular articles were about “your best domains”, GoDaddy, Rick Schwartz, Mark Cuban, Mike Mann, Afternic and some other subjects.
About 275 comments were made by readers.
OnlineDomain.com celebrated its 5 year anniversary in July: OnlineDomain.com, a domain blog 5 years later…
Here are the top 10 posts for November 2017 in order of views:
- Post your 3 best domain names! (100+ comments)
- Rick Schwartz sells portfolio of 10 NNN(.)com domains
- GoDaddy domain name auctions: a disservice to the domain name industry
- Thinking to renew or not a New gTLD led to a $9,600 .com domain sale!
- You can now renew your GoDaddy domains up to only 30 days after expiry
- Mike Mann sells 4 domains in October for $83,388 (HighGrade.com, CoolDomains.com, etc.)
- When Rick Schwartz met Mark Cuban
- Only buy what (domains) you need
- Afternic: how and where to sell and buy domain names (registrar list)
- SocialApp.com sold for $25,000 – Was the price too high? (plus the top 100 *app.com domain sales)
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- Namesilo: a registrar that shares its domain name numbers by TLD
- Stuart Maloff’s interview about his domain name business gets published
- NamesCon Global 2018 Agenda announced
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where most of the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom