October was a very busy month and had many important articles. Yes, this is the October post. I was so busy in November that I totally forgot to write this so for completion I do now.
The most popular articles were about Uniregistry, domaining, Neustar whois, Undeveloped, Mike Mann, ridiculous prices, a funny domain name story and some other subjects.
October was a great month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views. Also about 300 comments were made by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for October 2017 in order of views:
- This is insulting and a new low for Uniregistry domain name brokers!
- Is 50% of the domaining industry about to be washed away? Probably…
- Neustar has destroyed the .BIZ and .US domain name whois service
- Undeveloped adopts blockchain and will release tokens, commission decreases to 9%
- Mike Mann: “What is a super premium domain name?”
- Is the domain name price really ridiculous?
- Mike Mann sells 9 domains in September for $136,502 (Koniku.com, Antipollution.com)
- DigitalTown acquires JustLegal.com, hires Frank Robles, Braden Pollock joins as an investor/advisor
- Rob Monster talks about Digital Town, its 6 acquisitions and their plans
- Funniest domain name story of the month! firstname.lastname@example.org (???)
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- My thoughts on the Donuts New gTLDs and their stated 71% average renewal rate
- The Michael Gleissner files: investigation reveals global trademarks and domain portfolio
- Fake GoDaddy, Namecheap, Pinterest websites and emails targeting domain and website owners
You can find the top 10 articles from September 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom