September was a very busy month with a lot of important articles.
The most popular articles were about Uniregistry, Topcoin and George Minardos, Michael Cyger, Rick Schwartz, Undeveloped, .Build, .Shop, .NYC and some other subjects.
September was a great month for OnlineDomain.com in terms of views. Also about 300 comments were made by readers.
OnlineDomain.com celebrated its 5 year anniversary in July: OnlineDomain.com, a domain blog 5 years later…
Here are the top 10 posts for September 2017 in order of views:
- Trouble in paradise? Uniregistry staff departures continue!
- A fundamental mistake in domain name investing
- Read here about the Topcoin CEO George Minardos before you invest in the ICO
- Is Michael Cyger retiring from publishing DomainSherpa videos?
- Rick Schwartz has bought about 200 domains in 2017
- And the profit from selling 29 Million worth of domains in 2017 for Uniregistry has been???
- The Undeveloped.com acquisition by Epik will not happen
- Rick Schwartz is buying AND dropping domain names all the time!
- Rick Schwartz and Frank Schilling on Startup podcast
- Mike Mann sells 7 domains in August for $124,188 (Buys LinkedTin.com for $10)
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- I had a failed domain purchase at Afternic & DomCollect, Sedo, New Ventures Services, Web.com are involved
- .Build registry (Plan Bee LLC) has been suspended in California (can’t conduct business)
- Is Heidi Powell going to lose her domain name because of bad representation?
- Fashion.nyc that sold in a domain auction for $37,000 was never paid for
- WordPress recommends you get a .COM domain name
- Was the $41.5 million price tag for .Shop domains worth it?
You can find the top 10 articles from August 2017 here.
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom