These are the top 10 domain name articles from the first half of 2019. It has been a crazy year in the domain name industry with some great sales but with ICANN screwing all domain name owners.
It is a busy year for OnlineDomain.com with about 130 posts published so far.
All posts below have more than 1,000 views and up to 3,000+ each.
The top 10 domain name articles of months January to June 2019 on OnlineDomain.com:
- Wake up people! ICANN and the registries want to steal your domain names!
- Marksmen makes lowball offer using a GoDaddy domain appraisal
- GoDaddy domain auctions: The problems never end
- Mike Mann sells 4 domains in December and attacks GoDaddy’s appraisal tool
- New GoDaddy commercial is out
- NamesCon domain auction results: $2,2m total sales, OL.com sells for $900k
- How I reply to threats from companies that want to steal my domains
- Mike Mann shares his domain name pricing levels
- Renew or drop? Using GoDaddy domain name appraisals!
- GoDaddy employee caught bidding on domain name auctions
And here are a few articles that didn’t make it into the top 10 but are important. Important to me anyway…
- Rick Schwartz reveals domain name purchase prices from the 1990’s
- .Dev domains are for idiots!
- So Donuts lied and is now increasing renewals to 220 domain extensions
- Good luck buying expired Uniregistry and Epik domains at Dynadot!
- GoDaddy auctions and Enom expired domains problems
- I don’t share the domaining industry’s excitement about the Voice.com sale
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this year so far:
- United States
- United Kingdom