These are the top 10 domain name articles from 2018. It was a year full of controversial news and opinions and a few crazy people that don’t belong in the domaining industry. Or any other industry…
It was a busy year for OnlineDomain.com with 279 posts published, ~200,000 views from ~100,000+ visitors and ~1,600 comments.
All posts below have more 1,000 views and up to 3,000+ each.
The top 10 domain name articles of 2018 on OnlineDomain.com:
- Where did the domain name investors go?
- GoDaddy violates ICANN whois rules and now makes it official
- Uniregistry: Huge price increase on domain name registrations and renewals!
- Namejet domain name auction front running continues. This time with an Oliver Hoger owned domain.
- (Not) staying out of drama!
- I have now completely left Uniregistry!
- Oliver Hoger filed a court injunction against Konstantinos Zournas and OnlineDomain.com
- Injunction denied! (Oliver Hoger against Konstantinos Zournas)
- Mugshots.com co-owner Sahar Sarid arrested over extortion charges & More details on the Mugshots.com case and Sahar Sarid (plus a video)
- Elon Musk paid $11 million to purchase the domain name Tesla.com
And here are a few articles that didn’t make it into the top 10 but are important. Important to me anyway…
- “Α domain name is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay”
- .App domains are for dreamers
- “Your email address says a lot about your taste in domains.”
- Topcoin sale has started – Anybody that buys TopCoin is simply an idiot.
- Stop bidding on crazy GoDaddy domain name auctions!
- Some domain name investors are being idiots
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past year:
- United States
- United Kingdom