In January the most popular articles were about Topcoin, GoDaddy violating ICANN rules AND having no mobile APP, CryptoWorld.com selling for $195,000, New gTLDs, Home.Loans selling for $500,000 and some other subjects.
About 220 comments were made by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for January 2018 in order of views:
- Topcoin sale has started – Anybody that buys TopCoin is simply an idiot.
- GoDaddy violates ICANN whois rules and now makes it official
- CryptoWorld.com sold for $195k to the Binance cryptocurrency exchange
- Mike Mann sells CryptoWorld.com for $195k
- Mike Mann sells 8 domains in December for $92,052
- Undeveloped launches new way to setup “brand for sale” domain landing pages
- NamesCon 2018: The Good, The Bad and the Unknown
- 2018 finds New gTLDs below the 20 million domain name registration mark
- 27 New gTLDs were approved by China’s Ministry of Industry and Information Technology
- Donuts sells the domain name Home.Loans for $500,000
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- Another bad ICANN decision: on August 1st 2018 thousands of New gTLD domains will be blocked from registration
- .NYC has sold 515 premium .nyc domain names for a total of $595,157
- GoDaddy has no Android App and people on Google Play think the “GoDaddy Investor” app is fake!
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where most of the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom