These are the top domain name articles from January 2017.
The most popular articles were Mike Mann attacking New gTLDs, the NamesCon auction results, broker Andy Kelly, a domain name dispute and a threat, New gTLDs and other subjects.
January 2017 was another busy month at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors and more than 215+ comments were submitted by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for January 2017 in order of views:
- Mike Mann attacks New gTLDs again
- NamesCon auction results: 111 domains sold for a total of $1,483,650
- “Domain broker” Andy Kelly gets another complaint
- Top 30 New gTLD Domain Name Sales Of 2016
- Domain name dispute decision says it is a basic right to register a domain name and sell it at a profit
- My 2017 Domain Name Predictions
- Owner of .CO & a 2-day old trademark threatens to steal my 10 year old .COM domain
- Attorney invests $500k+ in new domains (Dui.attorney for $100k+, etc.)
- Sometimes you just get some bad domain name news!
- Sex.city is the 1st confirmed New gTLD sale of 2017 – Guess the renewal price…
And a few good posts that I think are important and most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- DomainCop domain name scam becomes “ICANN Inc.”
- Tropicana hotel changes its email address from @troplv.com to @pngaming.com
- My video interview from NamesCon 2016 has arrived!
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on this guy…
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2017.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom