Undeveloped.com launched a new way to setup “brand for sale” domain name landing pages.
“To help your buyers visualize better which brand they’re acquiring and why the price for quality names is justified, we’ve launched very easy to set up Brand for Sale Pages!”
“All you need to do is to add a logo in PNG format (transparent background) and choose the background color you’d like to use. We’ll take care of the rest and make sure your logo looks great on the cards!”
Here is how a brand landing page looks like:
Undeveloped charges a 9% commission fee while other most competing services use a subscription model. The difference is that Undeveloped handles all payments. So Undeveloped can be compared more closely to Uniregistry that charges up to 6.88% per transaction when you use their payment systems. While basic commission is cheaper at Uniregistry, BIN commission is cheaper at Undeveloped by 1%.
These are the Uniregistry transaction fees so you can compare:
- Service Fee: 3% of the sale price up to $5000, plus 0.3% of the amount exceeding $5000
- Premium Payment Fee: 3.88% of the sale price (default limit of $5000) for payment by credit card or PayPal
- Seller-Negotiated (no broker): No commission
- Buy it Now: 10% commission (includes premium payment fee)
- Brokered: 15% commission, minimum $175
- Syndicated: 20% commission, minimum $175