In February the most popular articles were about DigitalTown, Mike Mann, domain name value, domain appraisals, .blog, a new domain name organization, GoDaddy and some other subjects.
See here the Top 5 domain name articles of 2017 (Frank Schilling, bitcoin and .xyz, Rick Schwartz, Uniregistry, .XYZ).
Here are the top 10 posts for February 2018 in order of views:
- DigitalTown owns more than 100,000 New gTLD domains
- Here is one of the first $88 domain name appraisals from Mike Mann
- “Α domain name is only worth what a buyer is willing to pay”
- Here are the first 10 domain name appraisals from Mike Mann and AccurateAppraisals.com
- Mike Mann sells 17 domains in January for $416,716
- .blog offers free sub-domains on 26 new websites (art.blog, movie.blog, music.blog, photo.blog, poetry.blog)
- Sometimes you just get lucky and you forget to bid on a domain auction…
- A new organization protecting the rights of domain name registrants was founded
- Paul Nicks talks about the NameFind – GoDaddy domain name portfolio during NamesCon 2018
- Liquid domains market: $18M domain sales reported by escrow.com in Q4 2017
And here are a few posts that I think are important and most people missed them probably because of bad timing:
- Trending domain name keywords: stem cell, marijuana, dispensary, association
- Internet grows by 0.9% to 332.4 million domains in 2017 (.com & .net grow, New gTLDs lose 5 million domains)
- 20 applicants of .CORP, .HOME, and .MAIL will each get a $185,000 refund from ICANN
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on him. Especially after this.
This is where most of the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom