Highest sale this week at Flippa was the domain names Clickbait.com that sold for $9,000.
Post-Auction Negotiation was the method of sale for 1 domain of this week’s list.
There were 6 domains that were sold by Buy-It-Now and just rebranded “Flippa Portfolio Section” (previously known as Domain Catalog) had 2 sales this week.
Top Flippa Domain Sales from the past week:Clickbait.com @ $9,000 (via Flippa Portfolio Section)
Gift.info @ $8,500 (via Buy It Now)
* Frap.com @ $5,050 (Domain Holdings Premium Brokerage)
* EngineeringColleges.com @ $5,000 (Negotiated Post-Auction)
* YouLikeThis.com + Portfolio of 50 Domains @ $4,050
* CoinFund.com @ $2,222 ($1 Reserve)
SEMForum.com @ $1,100 (via Buy It Now)
* Vitrine.io @ $1,000 (via Flippa Portfolio Section)
CheapLoan.org @ $1,000 (via Buy It Now)
PIMT.com @ $1,003 ($1 Reserve)
* WebMash.com @ $855 ($1 Reserve)
PHPApplication.com @ $750 (via Buy It Now)
* InternetMarketingPros.com @ $500 (via Buy It Now)
HowToTattoo.com @ $455 ($1 Reserve)
HostNinja.com @ $450 (via Buy It Now)
* LearnCode.net @ $450 / [Pending Reversal]
Piano.to @ $442 ($1 Reserve)
* PNGR.com @ $405