These are some of the most commented posts on OnlineDomain.com from 2016.
Sometimes comments below a post are even better and more educating from the actual post, comments can take a different route or simply enhance the post.
Posts below range from 40 comments up to 80 comments each.
- Stop taking financial advice from someone posting domain auctions with affiliate links! ( 80 )
- Why I Didn’t Like The .WS Post By Braden Pollock ( 71 )
- Adam Dicker Owes A Lot Of Money To A Lot Of People ( 60 )
- Mike Mann: “Read my lips gTLDs are D*E*A*D, absolutely no demand!” ( 57 )
- Spam/scam email from DomainCop.net targeting domain name and website owners ( 48 )
- Is Sedo Slowly Dying? ( 45 )
- Sedo Replied To My Email After 8 Days & Thinks We Were In Some Kind Of Partnership! ( 45 )
- Mike Berkens Buys Stock .Photo For $16k – Sells It With Stock .Photos For $60k ( 43 )
- This is why Frank Schilling is dropping 230,000 New gTLD domains… ( 43 )
- Did A DomainNameSales.com Broker Cause A Domain To Be Lost In UDRP? ( 42 )
- What would have happened if my sold New gTLD domain had a higher renewal price? ( 41 )
- Are All .XYZ Domain Name Sales Real? ( 40 )