WordPress is providing every blog that is using Jetpack a report that offers some interesting details on who is visiting the blog and what they are reading.
Here is the report for OnlineDomain.com:
The Louvre Museum has 8.5 million visitors per year. This blog was viewed about 270,000 times in 2015. If it were an exhibit at the Louvre Museum, it would take about 12 days for that many people to see it.
The busiest day of the year was January 29th with 1,608 views. The most popular post that day was This Is The Buyer Of ShipYourEnemiesGlitter.com For $85,000.
In 2015, there were 678 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 2,855 posts.
LONGEST POST STREAK: 51 days, 16 January – 7 March
BEST DAY: Tuesday with 139 posts total.
These are the posts that got the most views in 2015 with how many comments they have and when these were posted:
- 1. Go Daddy is destroying domain sales – The perpetual 80 day auction and Sedo’s refusal to remove domains from Go Daddy 110 COMMENTS December 2012
- 2. Post Your Best New gTLD Domain Name 1034 COMMENTS March 2014
- 3. Seriously: What is all the fuss with .PW? 14 COMMENTS March 2013
- 4. Subject: Sex.com Internet Domain11 COMMENTS March 2015
- 5. I Have Spent $50,000 Buying New gTLD Domain Names 49 COMMENTS May 2015
The top referring sites in 2015 were:
Where did the visitors come from?
That’s 197 countries in all!
Most visitors came from The United States. United Kingdom & India were not far behind.
That is 4 more countries than last year!
Who were they?
Your most commented on post in 2015 was DomainNameSales.com Support Is Unpredictable
These were your 5 most active commenters: