The .Club registry launched a new domain name availability dashboard that has some very interesting stats on both sold and available .club domain names.
Dashboard is designed to make it easier for domain investors to track the remaining availability of both standard priced and premium priced .CLUB letter and numeric names.
The new Domain Availability Dashboard is located at www.nic.club/availability.
The dashboard data is updated every 15 minutes, and all lists of names are available to be downloaded as a spreadsheet.
Here are some highlights of the .club domain name availability stats:
Standard Priced Domains
- LLL.club – sold out
- LLLL.club – 41.9% SOLD (264K names remain)
- NNN.club, NNNN.club, NNNNN.club – sold out
Premium Priced Domains
- LLL.club – 83.5% SOLD (1K names remain)
- LLLL.club – 8.3% SOLD (986 names remain)
- LLLLL.club – 5.1% SOLD (1K names remain)
- NNN.club – 46.2% SOLD (7 names remain)
- NNNN.club – 47.5% SOLD (21 names remain)
In addition to the letter and numeric names, the dashboard offers a 5-day list of Deleting Names for download. The Deleting Names list is updated once daily. There are now 824 deleting .club domains in the next 5 days.
See here the March .club domain name sales report that was published yesterday featuring a couple of 5-figure sales like lending.club.