To help celebrate National Small Business Week, today Verisign announces the 2nd round of the #InternetOfficial contest First Prize Winners.
Up to 15 monthly First Prize Winners will receive $5,000 each, and are eligible to compete to win the #InternetOfficial contest grand prize of $30,000 (the First Prize Winners who submit a video will proceed to the final round for an opportunity to win the grand prize).
The panel of top industry experts and celebrity judges has determined the five best .COM domain names entered into the #InternetOfficial contest during the second monthly entry period.
Joining the first round of First Prize Winners are:
- kidscookdinner.com: Registered by Kate K. of New York, N.Y.
- LastSecondFlights.com: Registered by Michael S. of Wilton, Conn.
- SeniorBride.com: Registered by Terry S. of Port Charlotte, Fla.
- skinnyLA.com: Registered by Sarah G. of Los Angeles, Calif.
- soldiersonly.com: Registered by Alfred M. of Jacksonville, Fla.
The entry period for the #InternetOfficial contest ended on April 30.
Check out domain name tips from our industry expert #InternetOfficial contest judges: domain expert Michael Berkens, small business expert Anita Campbell and branding expert Steve Manning.