Rightside is releasing today, March 18, 20,000+ two-character domains for each of the Top Level Domains (TLDs) in its portfolio, which includes such extensions as .SOCIAL and .ATTORNEY.
These two-character domain names, such as 2b.social, 21.rocks, and A1.lawyer, offer more than 20,000 new URL options for businesses and consumer.
These are all the details you need to know:
- The release will take place on March 18, 2015, at 17:00 UTC
- Over 20,000 new domain names will be made available, with prices ranging from $200 to $50,000 (Over 95% of domains scheduled to be released have a cost of $3,500 or less)
- Domain names will be made available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Registrars can offer their customers the opportunity to pre-register for these domain names
- Many (but not all) two-character configurations will be available (number/letter, letter/number, number/number)
- All letter/letter combinations will remain reserved
- This is the complete list of the 2-character domains to be released today
Here is a list of the extensions that have 2 character domain names being released in this program: