Radix registry shared its bi-annual premium report for the first half of 2020. The report gives a full overview of the premium domain sales across the Radix nTLD portfolio from 1st January 2020 till 30th June 2020.
Premium registrations in the first half of 2020 were 97% higher than in the first half of 2019 and 41% higher than in the second half of 2019. While premium registrations and revenue have grown steadily for five quarters since Q2 2019, the 2020 pandemic has led to significant demand in eCommerce and have urged businesses from all verticals to build a strong web presence. Premium registrations for .STORE in Q2 2020 was up by 5.5X compared to Q2 2019.
Some of the key highlights from the report include:
- $1.96M in revenue; 19% growth over H2 2019
- New premium registrations contributed to ~50% of the total premium revenue for this period
- 41% jump in new premium registrations vs H2 2019
- $996K in premium renewal revenue
- .TECH was the highest-grossing TLD with $360K in premium sales
- Premium registrations in the first half of 2020 were 97% higher than in the first half of 2019
Pingback: Radix had $1.96M in revenue in the first half of 2020 - NameBloggers