- Most premiums are available via Registrars. These names renew at a premium price too
- Some reserved names are sold at a one-time premium price through marketplaces such as Sedo, Afternic, auctions, brokerages and direct premium sale
- Radix made $1,381,540 in premium revenue in H2 2017 ($1,217,240 in the 1st half of 2017)
- 1,224 domains were registered and renewed (727 in the 1st half of 2017)
- 64% renewal rate of recurring premiums sold via registrars (applicable for premiums renewing for the 1st time)
- .FUN emerges as the 3rd largest contributor to premium revenue after .ONLINE and .TECH
You can see the report from the 1st half of 2017 here and the report of the 2nd half of 2017 below.