Earlier in May, Giuseppe Graziano announced the Early Access version of LXME, the Liquid Domain Market Exchange. Today LXME officially launched and is now live.
LXME is for 3 letter .com domain names only. It is not clear what the selling fee is. The LXME website says: “Fees should not be as high as 15%. LXME only charges a small flat fee.”
If you own a 3L .com domain or you regularly buy and sell 3L domains you can create a free LXME account. Until Tuesday 9/25, for the people who create an account, LXME is going to activate a free premium subscription (valid in 2018), which allows you to create opportunity alerts and get instantly notified when a domain matching your criteria gets listed.
When you create an account LXME will ask you to fill a short questionnaire to make sure you are an active 3L investor. They will review your form before activating your account, to ensure you are a qualified investor.
Here is what Giuseppe Graziano said in an email today:
“We believe premium .com domain names should be considered a legitimate asset class, and the only way of doing that is to create liquidity by connecting buyers and sellers in a seamless, automated, easy-to-use platform. During these months we listened to the feedback from our users to make sure we created a product you would love. We also realized that we can’t be everything for everyone and we focused on what worked best for our customers. Here is what LXME is not:
- It is not a platform to sell any kind of domain. On LXME you can only buy and sell the 17,576 three letter (3L) .com domains.
- It is not a platform to sell domains to end-users. LXME is a platform built specifically for domain investors and with their needs in mind.
- It is not a platform to sell 3Ls at end-user prices. LXME is a platform that allows you to sell as quickly as possible for the highest wholesale price.
Here is instead what LXME is:
- Seamless negotiation platform. Make expiring bids on 3L .com domains – as soon as a deal is reached, escrow.com will automatically start a transaction. We streamlined the negotiation process so you could go from listing a domain to money in the bank as quickly as 72 hours.
- The best way to stay updated on the available 3 letter .com inventory. Create opportunity alerts for your favorite type of 3L (choose between Pinyin, Western and Chinese premium, etc), and get instantly notified when a 3L within your budget is released on the market.
- The fastest way to sell your 3 letter .com domain. No waiting for auction onboarding period, simply create an account, list your domain, set a price and you might be getting bids in minutes! One of our Early Access customers sold his 3L .com within 15 minutes of setting the right price.”
3 letter domain market place on a 4 letter domain. Classic!
None of his 3 letter names will ever sell for more than porno 5 letter name. It’s monkey business. 3 letter fake pseudo trash Domains are low six figures at best. Straight garbage.
I believe a better business model would have been liquid domains as the company tagline states. LLLs are the not the only liquid domains. We have got 2L, 4L, Premium one words, Premium two words.
All the best to them in their venture.