Michael Gleissner owner of several companies such as Bigfoot, Fashion One Television, and CKL Holdings has lost several UDRP complaints.
He is using thousands of shell companies and hundreds of trademarks registered in various countries all over the world trying to steal valuable domains, such as zero.com owned by Google, from their rightful owners. He has so far failed with 6 UDRP loses and 4 terminations. He still has one UDRP complaint pending.
Of course this all would not be possible without the help of his in house counsel at Bigfoot Entertainment, Jonathan Grant Morton and Roman Popov, and his trusted Trademarks Manager Marco Notarnicola. Marco claimed to be an expert in “manipulation of TMs and common law marks to achieve UDRP “reverse domain name hijacking” in his LinkedIn profile. (He has since changed that to “administration of trademarks and domains mechanics involving UDRP procedures.” but the screenshots will live forever.)
|Domain Name||Complainant||Represented by||Decision|
|bubblingbeats.com||Bigfoot Ventures LLC||Morton & Associates LLLP||Complaint Denied|
|slized.com||Bigfoot Ventures LLC||Morton & Associates LLLP||Complaint Denied (RDNH)|
|chinesepot.com||Chinesepod Limited||Marco Notarnicola||Complaint Denied|
|sexyjapanese.com||Grigorius Holdings, SIA||Gabriel Miller||Complaint Denied|
|flammea.com||CKL Holdings N.V.||Morton & Associates||Complaint Denied|
|imod.com||American Franchise Marketing Limited||Morton & Associates||Complaint Denied|
|mclip.com||EKR Systems Limited||Morton & Associates||Complaint Denied|
|zero.com||CKL Holdings N.V.||TERMINATED|
|apollo.com||Fashion One Television Limited||TERMINATED|
|gerodi.com||CKL Holdings N.V.||TERMINATED|
|ariko.com||China Capital Brands Limited||TERMINATED|
You can also find here articles related to Michael Gleissner, his UDRP complaints, his questionable and fake trademarks and his thousands of shell companies:
- Michael Gleissner Looses 6th UDRP Domain Name Complaint To Qualcomm (Has 0 Wins)
- Michael Gleissner (Bigfoot, Fashion One, CKL Holdings) Looses 5th UDRP Complaint (With 0 Wins)
- Marco Notarnicola: manipulation of TMs and common law marks to achieve UDRP “reverse domain name hijacking”
- Company That Filed UDRP For Google’s Zero .com Applied For 68 Trademarks Incl. 10 Domains Like Rome .com
- Mystery over entertainment tycoon’s web of trademarks, domains and company names
- A new Trademark King? Domainers need to watch out.
- UDRP Filed Against Zero.com, Which Sold for Over $329k (Updated)
- Trademark Overreaching and Faux Cybersquatting Claims
This article is going to be updated as new UDRPs are filled or new evidence surfaces. If I missed any UDRP case (because of Michael Gleissner’s thousands of shell companies) or any article please let me know in a comment below.