Flippa just introduced the all new Flippa Domains. They decided that understanding how Buyers navigate and discover their next domain acquisition – often amidst millions of other options – was crucial to their Sellers success. So after months of work, they are pleased to introduce an all new Flippa Domains.
Here are some of the new features:
- Advanced Filtering Your domains search experience now includes robust filters for fine-tuning your results. Simply use the console located at the top and you’re away.
- Clean and simple We’ve stripped it right back to basics, so you can focus on the most important detail – the domain itself. Results are easily readable, no matter what device you’re on.
- Fair ranking system Results in search are now ranked by recency, meaning everyone gets their chance in the sun and you always see the fresh merchandise listed! You can purchase upgrades to give your listing more promotion within Flippa and via external channels.
- Tighter keyword matching on search We’ll direct you to results which match your interests – faster than ever before.
- Upgraded API Developers with the desire to take what we’ve started and build on it, now have access to our latest API, API v3.
This is the first release, more are yet to come.
I dont know how it works with the new changes…But to pay for an upgrade to be on the first page of the main domain page only kept me there for a very short time, as you get kicked out by new domains.. So in effect you are getting much more limited exposure than what you would tend to think.
Maybe once you pay for being on the front page your name can be rotated again and again over a period of a day or two? or at least a few hours (??). Just a thought…
Oh well.. nothing is perfect in this world, but at least they are working on improvements and that’s great… Wish my domain got some more exposure…
I wont do any self promoting here… 🙂 but its ending in less than 24 hours and its at a very nice discount.
Thanks for sharing, Konstantinos – good to see you at Namescon, sorry we didn’t have a chance to talk more. Safe travels back
Have you shut down your customer service?
Thanks for your thoughts, Moris.
We’re actually working on a longer term solution to deal with homepage listings revolving.
Thanks! I do hope so and you can place your bid on 8880858.com 🙂