The list does not include domains that are redirected but may include websites that migrated from a different domain name to a New gTLD.
For example PhysicalTherapy.nyc that was sold for $14,000 redirects to hptnyc.com. And of course the list does not include domains that are parked with ads, domains under construction or domain investor websites such as NewYork.Estate that was sold for $9,000.
I had to dig deep into my New gTLD sold domains database. I searched the top 300 New gTLD sales of domains that were sold for $3,000 and more. The list includes domains sold by the registry and in EAP. Unfortunately, although the 300 domain list includes domains sold by resellers, no domain of those has been developed so none is included in the list below.
Here are the 13 most expensive New gTLD domain names that have been developed so far:
- Coffee.Club $100,000 (paid over 10 years, registry sale)
- Eat.Club $20,000 (registry sale)
- KneeSurgery.Expert $12,500 (EAP Day 1)
- Liquid.Media $12,500 (EAP Day 1)
- Diet.Expert $7,500 (EAP Day 2, Premium)
- Miami.Condos $4,600 (EAP Day 2, Premium)
- Boot.Club $3,750 (registry sale)
- Design.Guru $3,000 (EAP Day 2)
- ezTaxi.Cab $3000 (EAP Day 2)
- Spanish.Academy $3000 (EAP Day 2, premium)
- Peach.Company $3000 (EAP Day 2)
- Seo.Agency $3000 (EAP Day 2, premium)
- Abi.reisen $3000 (EAP Day 2)