After eliminating the minimum $10 commission fee across all domain and website auctions and domain catalog sales last week Flippa continues this week with even more improvements.
Flippa has unveiled a few changes and a new redesign of the navigation bar to help beginners easily find websites and starter sites. Here is what Flippa unveiled:
1. Find what you need fast
Under each section of the new navigation bar, we’ve added 3 new pages to help you find what you’re looking for.
- Reserve met page
- Most active pages
- Just sold pages
2. Clarified definitions – starter sites, turnkey websites, and brand new websites
As the established leader of the website marketplace space, we wanted to develop a consistent and clearly definable term for our users to refer these new websites. These are the terms we will use to categorize websites:
- Established Sites: Websites that have been live for more than 3 months, usually with a record of traffic and/or revenue details.
- Starter Sites: Websites that that have been live for less than 3 months, usually without a record of traffic and/or revenue details. These were previously referred to as ‘Brand New’ or ‘Turnkey’ websites.
3. The Starter Store – websites for first-time buyers
The Starter Sites dropdown menu is also home to the brand new Starter Store, meant to help beginners who are new to buying a website find a beginner website from our reputable sellers.
4. A dedicated place for Established Sites and Starter Sites
Websites that are now known as Starter Sites can now be found exclusively in the Starter Sites dropdown menu.