I am having an argument with Go Daddy about this so called blog DigiInno (.com) that steals all the posts from domaining.com. I know that this domain is not hosted with Go Daddy but they should do something about it because of the 2013 RAA.
The 2013 Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) requires ICANN-accredited registrars to provide abuse contact information and take steps to investigate reports of abuse. This includes:
- Maintaining an abuse contact to receive abuse reports involving domain names sponsored by the registrar, including reports of illegal activity, and publishing an email address to receive reports on the home page of the registrar’s website;
- Taking reasonable and prompt steps to investigate and respond appropriately to any reports of abuse;
- Establishing and maintaining a dedicated abuse point of contact to receive reports of illegal activity and review such reports within 24 hours of submission. This includes a dedicated email address and telephone number that is monitored 24 hours a day, seven days a week;
- Publishing on the registrar’s website a description of its procedures for the receipt, handling, and tracking of abuse reports; and
- Providing an abuse email address and telephone number in Whois results.
The full abuse contact requirements are provided in Section 3.18 the 2013 RAA.
These requirements only apply to registrars under the 2013 RAA. Registrars still under the 2001 or 2009 RAA do not have these requirements.
To determine which RAA version applies to a registrar, visit the ICANN-Accredited Registrars page, which lists the RAA version for every registrar.
If you have a complaint regarding a registrar failing to comply with these requirements, please submit a Registrar Standards Complaint Form.