NameJet and Select Corp, a Detroit-area digital investment firm, have teamed up in an exclusive partnership to auction approximately 100 domains daily from a variety of extensions including traditional .COMs, premium new gTLDs, and trending ccTLDs.
The exclusive partnership marks the release of the Select.Auction website which is operated by Select to provide an enhanced auction experience by integrating a variety of features, tools, and resources for Select domains currently in auction on NameJet.
Notable features from Select.Auction include:
- Overview – Snapshot of hand chosen highly sought after domains.
- Table – Fast and responsive search with a variety of filtering and sort options.
- Picks – Domain insights provided by notable industry experts starting with Namejet’s General Manager, Jonathan Tenenbaum. Other notable industry experts include Andee Hill from Donuts, Michael Sumner from NameBio and others. New experts will be introduced in the upcoming weeks.
- Wish List – Ability to view and backorder domains for upcoming auctions.
- Comparable Sales – Comparable domain sales data provided by NameBio.com.
“The vision behind Select Corp’s rapid growth and acceleration in the domain industry is centered on a strategy of developing, growing, and maintaining key industry relationships with leading domain industry partners. Select Corp will continue to gain recognition in the domain industry by creating awareness and transparency in the space, pursuing valuable domains regardless of the domain extension, and ultimately providing domain investors with a robust investor platform.”
Select Founder and CEO Anuj Bahl stated, “We will continue to focus on providing potential domain investors with the necessary tools and data needed to make well-informed domain investment decisions. The ease of use and cutting-edge features help make Select.Auction the ideal domain platform in the market today.”
According to NameJet General Manager, Jonathan Tenenbaum, “We are very excited to be auctioning Select Corp’s domains on NameJet and promoting those domains through the Select.Auction website. The features and tools available on Select.Auction are terrific and really enhance the NameJet auction experience for Select’s inventory, which include some excellent .com’s, new gTLD’s and ccTLD’s – some of which we have never auctioned on NameJet before, such as the very popular .IO domains.”