Cybertonic, owner of Domaining.com, launched today an anonymous email service at Discretion.com. Francois Carrillo is the owner of Cybertonic.
I had the opportunity to see an early version of the the service a few months back and I can say that a lot of work has been put into it since then. This free service allows anyone to send and receive messages with maximum privacy.
This is an excellent use of a premium domain name like Discretion.com. Discretion.com allows you to send an anonymous message to any recipient.
This is the first version and there are still more features coming.
Your privacy is respected:
- We do not ask you any personal information, we don’t save any data except the encrypted messages for 48H maximum.
- Messages are always anonymous, except if you specify in your message your identity or a sign in order the recipient recognize you.
- We do not save any web logs.
A secure interface for senders:
- Our web page is under SSL so all the communication between your browser and your internet connection is encrypted.
- Our site cannot be opened within a frame to reduce phishing.
- You do not trust your computer? You can write your message without using the keyword to block the usage of keyword loggers.
- Browser form data is erased as soon the message sent to avoid someone may simply use the history back button to read your posted message.
A secure hosting:
- All messages are stored with military grade encryption.
- Messages are stored for 48H maximum, after they are deleted.
- As soon a message is opened all parts of the message are deleted from our servers.
- Before delete any message we previously overwrite it with random data.
A secure interface for readers:
- You can affect a password to an email address so messages delivered to that address fire a password page to can be opened.
- Messages are displayed for 2 minutes maximum, except you manually add more time to keep it visible longer.