Andrew Rosener, domain broker and CEO of Media Options, announced 5 big domain name sales today.
Before doing so he talked about working while on vacations:
“The best part about the domain industry is we make money even when we are on vacation! The internet never sleeps. Its a gift & a curse. The gift is precious: Freedom & Flexibility. But comes with a curse or cost: You can work from anywhere, but you HAVE TO work from everywhere!”
Here are the 5 domain name sales:
- “Sold & transferred today: icm.com congrats to
@ICMCapital on a great acquisition and big upgrade!”
(They are using icmcapital.co.uk)
- “Another 3 Letter .com we sold today is bpi.com. Don’t know who the buyer is, but congrats on the acquisition of an incredible domain name! Literally HUNDREDS of companies out there who would love to & should own bpi.com but now they never will…”
- “Terrific brand & ultra premium .com domain name Bungalow.com – SOLD! So many end users and all of them except ONE haggled over the price. All said it was too expensive. Nobody wanted to reach in their pocket. Now they will find out how expensive it is to rebrand…”
- “Well that was a quick flip! Our recently acquired Ezra.com has now been SOLD via
@Sedo to Ezra.ai – yet another startup upgrading to the .com cuz in the end there is no replacement. If you are not on your best version .COM, soon you won’t matter!”
- “Oops! Almost forgot one, just sold eHemp.com! The hemp & cannabis market are BOOMING! CBD & THC coming to a town near you! Just remember: ALL ROADS LEAD TO DOMAIN NAMES. You want what we got?
Unfortunately he didn’t share the sales prices.
He sure doesn’t like to sit long on inventory. I have written before that Drew has said that he has a 12% portfolio turnaround. That is huge for the domaining industry.