Afternic has increased the maximum price for Fast Transfer domains to $50,000 from $25,000.
Afternic claims that domain names that are priced and opted in to Fast Transfer have 25% higher sales velocity.
What is Afternic Fast Transfer?
Fast Transfer domains change owners instantly after they’re sold. For example, a domain selling through an Afternic Reseller Partner (e.g., Network Solutions) automatically transfers from your registrar (e.g., GoDaddy) without you having to do a push or unlock and provide an authorization code. Many of the largest international partner resellers only accept Fast Transfer domains because the process is seamless for them and their customers.
- Domain must be registered with a participating registrar that is an Afternic fast transfer partner (see below)
- Domain can’t be expiring within 30 days (or already expired)
- Domain can’t have a transfer lock on it
- Domain TLD must be .com, .info, .net, .biz, or .org
- Domain must pass minimum required integrity checks on Afternic
- Domain must have a Buy Now price between $50 and $50,000
Anyone can list domain priced over $50K on Afternic Manual Transfer domains , i.e. domains not opted into the Fast Transfer network. The Manual Transfer Buy Now Priced domains will appear on many partner sites just as a Priced Buy Now Fast Transfer name, meaning the search results look the exact same. The difference happens after payment is made on the checkout.
Afternic fast transfer registrar partners: