CentralNic Group plc (AIM: CNIC) announced that the Audited Annual report for the financial year 2022 is now available on the Group’s website at the following link: https://investor.centralnicgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/annual-report-2022.pdf.
All key figures have been confirmed and are without change from the announcement made on 27 February 2023, namely:
- Revenue increased by 77% to USD 728.2m (FY2021: USD 410.5m)
- Organic revenue increased by 60% (FY2021: 39%)
- Net revenue (gross profit) increased by 50% to USD 177.7m (FY2021: USD 118.5m)
- Adjusted EBITDA increased by 86% to USD 86.0m (FY2021: USD 46.3m)
- Operating profit increased by 172% to USD 33.6m (FY2021: USD 12.4m)
- Profit before tax increased dramatically to USD 14.8m (FY2021: USD 1.6m)
- Net debt reduced by 30% to USD 56.6m (31 December 2021: USD 81.4m) notwithstanding c. USD 41.0m M&A net of related equity raises
- Leverage reduced to 0.9x pro forma EBITDA (31 December 2021: 2.2x)
- Adjusted operating cash conversion of 110% (FY2021: 122%)
- Adjusted EPS for the year increased by 70% to 20.01 US cents (FY2021: 11.80 US cents)
- Proposed final dividend of 1.0p, reflecting a greater emphasis on returns to shareholders in the future
As Environmental, Social, and Governance (“ESG”) considerations form an ever-increasing role in the Group’s decision processes, the Annual report 2022 includes a more comprehensive presentation of our strategy on ESG and how our initiatives feed into that strategy.
The Directors are also pleased to confirm that the Group continues to be confident in its ability to meet market expectations.
Michael Riedl, CEO of CentralNic, said:
“CentralNic’s 2022 results reflect the Group’s most outstanding year to date. The combination of record organic growth with accretive acquisitions executed in 2022 positions the Group to carry on executing on its strategy and delivering value to our audiences while continuing to achieve success.”