Giuseppe Graziano from GGRG partnering with Escrow.com and Estibot’s parent company Intelium and ShortNames.com published the 17th edition of the Liquid Domains Overview (LXDO), which focuses on the 614,928 .com domains we call “liquid”. The objective of the report is to present key statistics and generate a debate amongst the industry stakeholders about the fair value of such domains.
Here are some highlights from the Q4 2020 report:
- $11M+ in Escrow.com sales.
- Liquidation values for the most traded categories.
- 2,466 disclosed transactions (+45%).
- Performance comparison with global asset markets, including BTC.
- $2.7M in publicly reported sales.