NamesCon Europe 2019 announced the topics covered by the expert panels.
Some of the topics our expert panels will be covering include:
- Dark Horses and Long-Shot Opportunities: Where to Invest in Today’s nTLD Market
- On the Basis of Trust: What to Look For in a Domain Broker
- Does Silicon Valley Still Need Domains?: How to Approach Tomorrow’s Startups
- No Exit: How to Maximize your Portfolio’s Value Without Selling
- Navigating Appraised Value vs. Market Value of Your Domain
You can see the complete agenda of NamesCon Europe 2019 here.
Soeren von Varchmin, CEO at NamesCon and CloudFest, and Braden Pollock, Owner at Legal Brand Marketing, will be moderating the event.
So far Giuseppe Graziano, CEO and Founder at GGRG.com, and Morgan Linton, Morganlinton.com, are the 2 confirmed speakers.
Register for NamesCon Europe today: preferential pricing (399 EUR) lasts until May 4.