These are the top domain name articles from October 2016. I believe this was one of the best months for this blog and all articles below deserve a read.
The most popular articles were about financial advice given by bloggers, front running in GoDaddy auction, Adam Dicker, Facebook buying a New gTLD domains for $50,000+, Convoy.com selling for $135,000 and other subjects.
October 2016 was one of the best months at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors. More than 380 comments were submitted by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for October 2016 in order of views:
- Stop taking financial advice from someone posting domain auctions with affiliate links!
- Front running in GoDaddy domain name auctions
- Adam Dicker still doing what he knows best
- Facebook bought the domain Work.Place for $50,000+
- Who won here? New gTLD owner refuses $2,000 offer, buyer goes for .com for $2,100
- Just sold the domain name Hong-Kong.com
- PotatoParcel.com – Website sold on Flippa to be featured on Shark Tank
- GoDaddy please stop the domain name bullying!
- Buying a $3,000 per year New Domain and not registering the .COM for $10? Good luck!
- Sex.guru dropped and is available – Why?
And a few good posts that I think are important and most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- How Convoy.com was sold for $135,000 to startup backed by Jeff Bezos
- Mike Mann’s Latest Domain Acquisitions & Sales (PersonalPlanner .com, GoogleOptimization .com)
- Rightside talks about New gTLD domain renewals (and re-renewals)
- Google creates new domain name registry Back-end Service called Nomulus (Donuts contributes code)
- How to get a price and a discount for a domain name owned by NameFind (GoDaddy)
Make sure you visit the The Michael Gleissner UDRP Tracker – Reverse Domain Name Hijacking (RDNH). Everybody should be keep an eye on this fellow…
I have posted a convenient calendar of the New Domain Names Launching In 2016: .Games, .Shop, .Blog, .Web.
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from this past month:
- United States
- United Kingdom
s–t … since Donald Trump has been elected Adam Dicker is exonerated. Adam Dicker is a saint and a “SMART BUSINESSMAN” and I for one say don’t pass judgement on that whiteman. shame on all you for not being that smart to know the inside track of Mr Dicker. mr dicker you made Domaining Great Again. God Bless you white man. shame on all of you for bad mouthing “Smart Business Practices” . can we get a speech from Mr Dicker soon please. 3 cheers for Dicker…. Dicker for ICANN President!!!