See what you missed from the top domain name articles in April 2016.
April 2016 was another great month at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors. More than 250 comments were submitted by readers.
The most popular articles were about domain sales that didn’t happen or may not have happened. Confused? Read on…
Here are the top 10 posts for April 2016 in order of views:
- Company Accidentally Buys Domain Name For $400,000
- Are All .XYZ Domain Name Sales Real?
- Beware Of Domain “Broker” Andy Kelly – UpMarketDNs.com
- Domain 1.xyz Sells For A Record Breaking Price: $182,971
- GoDaddy Starts New Campaign With New Commercial: Cats With Hats (video)
- The Chinese Investor Who Bought 7,000 LLLL.com Domains For ~$20M (video)
- A Domain Inquiry From A Company Dropping Its Current Domain Name
- Most Companies Don’t Know What To Do With Domain Names!
- Heritage Auctions Sells Domains Quick.com For $299,000 & Blaze.com For $253,000
- Amazon Wants To Turn Its New Domain Extensions Into Closed Generic TLDs
And a few good posts that I think are important and most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- DomainTools Membership Goes From $49 To $99 Per Month
- Colin Campbell: “Why Past TLDs Failed & Why Many Will Follow in Their Path”
- .Homes Registry: Domain Investors Are Not Invited
- If You Can’t Even Remember Your Own Website Don’t Expect Others To…
- The Next Web (TNW) Conference In Amsterdam Will Have A Strong Domain Name Presence
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers come from:
- United States
- United Kingdom