These are the top domain name articles from July 2016. The most popular articles were about Sedo, Pokemon Go, DomainTools, .Web and Verisign, Shark Tank, .CO and other subjects.
July 2016 was another great month at OnlineDomain.com in terms of views and visitors. More than 230 comments were submitted by readers.
Here are the top 10 posts for July 2016 in order of views:
- Sedo Replied To My Email After 8 Days & Thinks We Were In Some Kind Of Partnership!
- Nintendo, Developer Of Pokemon Go, Bought The Domain Name Pokemon.Club For $10
- The Best Comment I Have Seen Given With A Domain Name Quote
- DomainTools: Membership Cancelled
- Why Verisign Bought The .Web Domain Extension And What NOT To Expect
- “Will You Buy My Domain Name Junk?”
- Shark Tank And The Importance Of Domain Names
- .CO Makes $250k In Its 1st Domain Auction In China
- Domain Name Owners Are Not GoDaddy In 1999
- Undeveloped.com New gTLD Domain Auction Results
And a few good posts that I think are important and most people missed probably because of bad timing:
- Escrow.com Hits 1 Million Users, Moves Headquarters To San Francisco & Expands Offices To 4 Countries
- Report: 95% Of People Know .COM, 52% Know Least 1 New gTLD, 95% Trust ccTLDs
- 149 New gTLD Domain Name Sales Added In Sold.Domains This Week
- .CLUB Does Another $100K+ Month In Domain Sales (Amazon Buys Prime .club, Alexa .club & Fire .club)
- Chinese Domaining Masterclass Concludes With Numbers 0 And 10
This is where the OnlineDomain.com readers came from:
- United States
- United Kingdom