Global travel and entertainment company One Degree World launched the first 8 out of 300 partner portfolio websites. Websites are build on a series of newly released TLDs including .BUZZ, .NINJA and .VEGAS.
“Launching the first set of hundreds of travel and entertainment websites and representing the top 300 destinations globally, One Degree WorldTM Systems, Inc. is unveiling its state-of-the-art, comprehensive travel and entertainment platform to the public today by rolling out its first series of partner sites.”
“One Degree World has reimagined and reinvented travel as a unique destination experience within the sites powered by our platform, taking travel beyond Point A-to-Point B to include what happens after you arrive,” stated Howard Lefkowitz, the company’s founder and CEO. “No longer will customers have to search multiple websites to plan their trips, or even their entertainment and activities in their home market for that matter. We’ve developed patent-pending capabilities for booking everything from an airline ticket and hotel room to VIP table service at a club, restaurant reservations, or a ticket to a college football game, all self- contained for the consumer within each of our partner sites. It’s a game-changer for the travel and entertainment industries and this is just the beginning.”
“Marking the first comprehensive hospitality technology of its kind – far surpassing the capabilities of the current legacy players – One Degree World has created the next generation of online travel and entertainment platform for consumers, through emerging top-level domains.” The initial launch sites are:
All sites have corresponding Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest accounts. Links to the social sites can be found on each website.
Each of the One Degree World partner websites will include a customer-centric approach to booking travel and entertainment, including:
- Guaranteed Best Pricing: The revolutionary technology dynamically evaluates the best pricing and availability from our vast inventory of hotel and show tickets, then offers the best available rate to the customer – guaranteed! No longer will the customer be required to waste their precious time doing their own exhaustive searches across multiple travel sites.
- Certified Rate Protector™: The One Degree Certified Rate ProtectorTM searches each of One Degree World’s consumer reservations and checks the rates after their purchase. Should the rate drop post purchase, for the same dates and terms, the reservation will be rebooked at the lower rate and the difference refunded to the customer. This is automatic and the customer will receive an email about their newly lowered rate and newfound cash.
- Curated Content and Reviews: The sites provide expert opinions and unique content from carefully selected 3rd party experts, without the negative impact of the mass opinions or industry carpet bagging or sniping. The reviewers range from expert advice from influential members of a city’s social scene, to anonymous tips from those who are intimately familiar with a location’s latest trends.
Along with the upcoming rollout of sites specific to hundreds more top travel destinations, such as New York, Beijing, Sydney, Toronto, Madrid, Istanbul, The Caribbean, Rio de Janeiro, and more, partner websites operated by the One Degree World e-commerce solution can orchestrate reservations for:
- More than 300 cities
- More than 500,000 hotels
- Nearly 900 airlines
- 26,000 tours and attractions
- Concert, sports, theme parks and event venues globally
- A myriad of restaurants that number in the thousands
- Accessibility in 58 different languages and 93 currencies
The professional pedigree of the One Degree World executive team includes top-level positions at Wal-Mart, Google, Caesars, Amazon, Vegas.com, Travelport, and American Airlines. These diverse and customer-service oriented backgrounds place One Degree World in the unique position to deliver a level of customer satisfaction unprecedented in the hospitality and entertainment industry.
About One Degree World
Headquartered in Las Vegas with international offices coming soon in Hong Kong and the United Kingdom, One Degree World, Inc. was meticulously devised by a team of executive-level hospitality and tech experts from brands including Vegas.com, Wal-Mart, Amazon.com, Google, American Airlines, Travelport, IGT and Caesars Entertainment. One Degree World’s groundbreaking online platform was custom-built by teams comprised of the best-of-breed programmers from around the world, providing an innovative perspective on bringing the ease and joy back into the travel and entertainment experience.