Aftermarket.com, a domain name marketplace, announced that it will start offering domain name parking as well as being able to sell domains.
By parking your domains on the Aftermarket nameservers, Aftermarket claims that you will maximize the monetization of your traffic, while simultaneously maximizing the conversion of leads from potential purchasers that visit your domains. In order to accomplish this, Aftermarket has partnered with the leading search engine and upstream provider to deliver unsurpassed coverage, PPC rates, and payouts to our affiliates. Prospective purchasers will also appreciate the ease of making offers, negotiating terms, and purchasing domains on our trusted and user-friendly platform.
The leading search engine provider that Aftermarket refers to is of course Google.
Aftermarket.com has a 10% base commission of the sale price for domain name sales. Here is Aftermarket’s fee schedule:
- Aftermarket.com takes a 10% commission of the sale price for all transactions occurring within the Aftermarket.com marketplace.
- Aftermarket.com takes a 15% commission of the sale price for all transactions occurring through Aftermarket.com broker assisted sales.
- Aftermarket.com takes a 20% commission of the sale price for all transactions occurring through Aftermarket.com Brokerage.
- Aftermarket.com takes a 15% commission of the sale price for all transactions occurring within Aftermarket.com Live Auction Events.
- Featured listings cost $10.00 per domain.
- Private auctions cost $20.00 per listing.