Sedo is offering a free $69 brokerage fee and reduced commissions on purchases as a holiday gift. If you are using the Sedo brokerage team for making purchases this is a pretty good deal as a brokerage request you make now will stay valid for the next 6 months and it will be free. Sedo is also offering a discount of up to 50% on commission fees. This offer is valid until December 12th, 2012. Here is the complete offer details:
In celebration of the holiday season, today we have a special offer for our valuable customers:
Take advantage of this offer today, and our international brokerage team will get you the domain name you want. You will save the $69 brokerage fee, and benefit from reduced commission on any succesful purchase!
If you order a Sedo brokerage request between now and December 12th, it’s absolutely free, saving you 69 USD. Even better, if we successfully negotiate a sale, the commission fee will be discounted up to 50%.
Here’s how it works:
- Login with your user name ***** and enter the domain you’d like to acquire here: http://sedo.com/us/buy-domains/domain-brokerage
- When you place your order, add the following promotional code to the comment field: Bonus2012
- You’ll automatically receive a free domain brokerage request and any successful sale will be charged a reduced commission
This offer is valid only until December 12th, 2012. Get your order in now, and sit back and relax while we work to get your new domain name ready for you, all at a fantastic discount.
We wish you a happy holiday season, and hope that Sedo can bring a little joy to your world this winter.
Your Sedo team
* For sales up to a sales price of 10,000 USD, Sedo’s commission will be discounted by 50%. As buyer, you would therefore pay no brokerage order fee of 69 USD, and instead of 15% commission you would pay 7.5%.
* For sales between a sales price of 10,001 USD and 100,000 USD , Sedo’s commission will be discounted by 25%. As buyer, you would therefore pay no brokerage order fee of 69 USD, and instead of 15% commission you would pay 11%.
* For sales above a sales price of 100,000 USD, Sedo’s commission will be discounted by 10%. As buyer, you would therefore pay no brokerage order fee of 69 USD, and instead of 15% commission you would pay 13%.
The brokerage order request must be received and accepted by us by 11.59pm on December 12th 2012, and the sale must be concluded within the next 6 months. In all other case, our regular domain brokerage terms and conditions apply.
Too little, too late.
Theo you can still use them to buy a domain name anonymously. Sales are a different matter…