Giuseppe Graziano from GGRG partnering with Escrow.com and Estibot’s parent company Intelium and ShortNames.com published the 26th edition of the Liquid Domains Overview (LXDO), which focuses on the 614,928 .com domains we call “liquid”.
The objective of the report is to present key statistics and generate a debate amongst the industry stakeholders about the fair value of such domains.
Starting from this edition, they added the actual list of transactions for the top tier domains (2L, 3L, 2N, 3N, 4N, 2C) and an indicative sample of transactions (top, median and bottom 10 sales) for the lower tiers of the liquid market (4L, 5N, 3C).
Here are some highlights from the Q4 2022 report:
- $11.4M in Escrow.com sales (-51% YOY).
- Liquidation values for the most traded categories.
- 2,887 disclosed transactions (+21%).
- Performance comparison with global assets markets, including BTC.
- $3M in publicly reported sales (-85%).