The 2019 NamesCon Global Trend report has been published by the event organizers.
If you didn’t attend NamesCon 2019 in Las Vegas (and even if you did) this is a great recap of the 10 keynotes from all 3 days of the conference.
BTW, here are the results of the NamesCon 2019 domain name auction.
The report includes summaries of the following keynotes:
DAY 1 – SUNDAY JANUARY 27TH
- What’s Next for NamesCon Global with Soeren von Varchmin,
Braden Pollock, Bill Sweetman, Andrew Rosener
- Building a Safer Internet and Fighting Abuse, Pinky Brand
- Learn How to Price and Sell Your Portfolio, Haseeb Tariq
DAY 2 – MONDAY JANUARY 28TH
- Insights and Inspiration: From Founder to Billionaire, Bhavin Turakhia
- Domain Trends and Insights: Paul Nicks
- Storytelling in Sales: How to Spin a Yarn and Land a Whale: Kate Buckley
- Trendline On The Global Importance of DNS and Domains:
Paul Mockapetris, Toby Hall, Elliot Noss
DAY 3 – TUESDAY JANUARY 29TH
- Data Rules: Rolf Larsen, Bhavin Turakhia, Richard Merdinger, Akram Atallah
- Proven gTLD Strategies For Global Reach: Rolf Larsen
- The More Language Changes: Erin McKean
You can download the complete 2019 NamesCon Global Trend Report here.
Pingback: NamesCon publishes summary report from 10 keynotes | DN Egg