The October Special Edition of CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Report shows the pace of .brand registrations accelerating with a 50% increase since the September report.
The report shares further examples of .brands in use and also examines the use of some high profile new gTLDs by Internet giants such as Google, Apple and Facebook.
The latest report also looks at:
- The number of generic new gTLDs in the Alexa Top 1M
- Interesting examples of utilization in both generic gTLDs and .brands
- Apple’s use of a new gTLD as a link shortener
- An alternative look at the Top 10 generic new gTLDs with CSC’s New gTLD Utilization Indicator
- The most active industries for .brand utilization
- Some best practices for .brand utilization