Google’s Webmaster Academy is now available with new and targeted content!
Two years ago, Webmaster Academy launched to teach new and beginner webmasters how to make great websites. In addition to adding new content, Google now expanded and improved information on three important topics:
- Making a great site that’s valuable to your audience (Module 1)
- Learning how Google sees and understands your site (Module 2)
- Communicating with Google about your site (Module 3)
If you often find yourself overwhelmed by the depth or breadth of our resources, Webmaster Academy will help you understand the basics of creating a website and having it found in Google Search. If you’re an experienced webmaster, you might learn something new too.
Who should take Webmaster Academy?
Anyone who’s interested in creating or improving their website can take it. Whether you’re a business increasing your web presence or a photographer putting together an online portfolio, we can help you get started.
What’s included in the modules?
- Tips on creating a great site
- Lessons on how Google Search and Google Webmaster Tools work
- Quizzes, videos, resources, and examples
Webmaster Academy provides practical and easy-to-understand lessons for beginner webmasters to help you improve your site with topics like getting your site in our index, providing search engines with helpful information about your video and image content, and understanding Webmaster Tools features.
Most lessons are also accompanied by a video from the Webmaster Central YouTube Channel.
Wow nice article about google webmastering. I really wish, I could register my domain at google and host my site with google and get everything done by google. That would be wonderful. Hope Larry Sir will one day think about it. After all google is doing everything on earth except domain registering and webhosting.
Me too, I am a domain lover. I have a collection of 75 top domain names at godaddy that I keep for reselling one day for a good price. If I were to renew my domains every year for a normal price then it would cost me a fortune. But there is a good techique to divide your renewal cost by 60% sometime even more. I don’t mind sharing this here:
1. always renew your domain name every year (don’t take 2 or 3 yrs registration option at godaddy).
2. There are hundreds of website that give you so called godaddy coupons. As a matter of fact, godaddy issues heavily discounted coupons.. month or on special occasion days like goodfriday, christmas, halloween day, father’s day, thanksgiving day, valentine’s day to name a few.
3. Depending on when your domain name expires, note down these occasional days or simply search for godaddy renewal coupons.
4. go to your godaddy account, renew your domain with the normal price and at the end, put the promotion coupon. You get instant discount before checking out.
This way you can save a lot of money for domain renewals.
Hope, this message will be useful to Mister Konstantinos. I’m still a fan of Greek footballer KARISTEAS…I’m a football lover too and that why I have created a unique video site http://www.mycornor.com dedicated to football fans around the world.
Still? You shouldn’t! 🙂
“I’m still a fan of Greek footballer KARISTEAS…”